Suites at Crescent Bay Resort Amenities
The Suites at Crescent Bay Resort provides the ultimate getaway. Located in the Crescent Bar Recreation Area in Washington State, 7 miles from Quincy, 28 miles from Wenatchee and 2 ½ hours from Seattle.
1 & 2 Bedroom Suites
The Suites at Crescent Bay resort have 1 and 2 bedroom units with sleeper sofas in the living rooms (sleeps 4 – 6).
Luxury Suite Amenities
- Full kitchen with custom cabinetry, slab granite, deluxe appliances and all the amenities necessary for extended stays.
- 48” 1080 HD television in the living room & 36” HD televisions in the bedrooms with Blu-Ray/ DVD players.
- The suites were furnished by *Thomasville of Bellevue and will satisfy the most discriminating of travelers.
- Patio or deck with stainless steel BBQ’s & Tropitone patio furniture
- Full laundry facilities(washer & dryer)
- Sumptuous travertine bath
- Wireless internet
- Electric fireplaces
- Ceiling fans and much more.
The majestic Columbia River is just a short stroll away. Water sports are a main attraction at the resort. A boat parking stall is provided, along with standard overnight vehicle parking.
24 hr Fitness Center
Each Guest has access to the “CBR Fitness Center”; a state of the art work out facility loaded with the latest Precor cardio and strength machines. The fitness center also provides an extended free weights section. Suite rental not required, locals and travelers are welcome to purchase a gym membership. 24/7 access!
Open to Public | Memberships Available in the Office
Single person monthly $40.00 | Couple monthly $70.00
Single annual $330.00 | Family annual $495.00
Day pass $15.00
Our office hours are:
Mon-Thurs 9:30-4:00 | Friday 10:00-3:00
Tennis & Basketball Court
Regulation size tennis court, basketball court, and extensive children’s playground equipment for added outdoor activities.
Pool and Hot Tub
Enjoy the most beautiful pool imaginable accompanied by a 15-person hot tub. The pool area has Tropitone patio furniture, deluxe cabanas with indoor and outdoor showers, changing rooms and bathroom facilities.
*Thomasville is a trademark.